It might be hard to imagine being so in shock that you don't even know you're on fire. It sounds like it might be out of a zombie movie.

Just imagine seeing a guy walking down the street with smoke billowing off his back looking like he is out of it entirely.

That is exactly what happened in Brooklyn, N.Y.

After having a hookah accident Tuesday in his basement, this guy wandered around for nearly a minute with almost all his clothes melted off until others finally put the guy out.

The 22-year-old man was listed in critical condition at New York-Presbyterian's Weill Cornell Medical Center, fire officials told The New York Daily News.