Party City to Abruptly Close Stores in New York State
The pandemic hit a lot of stores hard and Party City is the latest victim of big box stores closing. Party City has announced that they will close several Party City stores very soon in New York State.
Party City had filed for bankruptcy.
Party City announced in February that they would be closing a percentage of stores down across the United States. They added more stores to the list this month. In New York State they have decided that these Party City locations will be shut down very soon:
- Bronx: Throggs Neck Shopping Center, 815 Hutchinson River Pkwy
- Bronx: Broadway Plaza, 171 W. 230th St.
- Buffalo: Boulevard Consumer Square, 4090 Maple Rd.
- Irondequoit: Culver Ridge Plaza, 2255 E. Ridge Rd.
- New York: 223 W. 34th St.
- New York: 301 W. 125th St
- Staten Island: The Boulevard, 2636 Hylan Blvd
Other big store chains that have announced abrupt store closures in some capacity include Rite Aid, Bed, Bath & Beyond, buy buy baby, Tuesday Morning, Champs and Footlocker.