7 Suggestions for Capital Region Father’s Day Fun
23Father's Day is Sunday June 20th and I'm certain your father would like nothing more than to spend time with you. I'm a dad, I know these things. So what will you do? Where will you take your pops? The city of Albany has made it pretty easy for you this year with their Dad Fest celebration!
Dad Fest will take place on Father's Day from 10am-2pm in Albany's Washington Park. There will be live music, great food, dad stuff and a Classic Car Show. Your dad can even enter his vehicle in the car show. Register your car at dadfestcarshow.com.
Here are some other Dad's Day suggestions around the Capital Region.
- Sunday 6/20 - Saratoga - Trey Anastasio at SPAC. The show is listed as sold out but keep checking the site for tickets. There are occasions when tickets will be released, even for a sold out show.
- Sunday 6/20 - Saratoga - Paint & Sip Studio "Cheers to Dad". This looks like a great place...for date night. Reserve a sipping session for dad and his lady.
- Sunday June 20 - Tannersville - Crusin' on the Mountaintop annual Father's Day car show. This is a free event from 10am-4pm. Live music by Whiskey Cross featuring Sonny Rock and Just James.
- Sunday June 20 - Schenectady - Thunderstruck (Tribute to AC/DC) at Frog Alley 'Rock n' Roast'. This all ages show starts at 2pm.
- Sunday June 20 - Albany - Father's Day sightseeing cruise. Take a cruise on the Hudson River. Music, food & full bar available! Departs at 1pm and 3:30om.
- Sunday June 20 - Albany - Father's Day Tour and Tasting Fort Orange Brewing with tastings at 12:30 and 2p.
Have a happy Father's Day.