Here’s Our List, But What’s Your Favorite 80s Movie Classic?
It's a tough question, I know! But it's the weekend, and what's better on the weekend aside from listening to good rock tunes than molding out and enjoying a good throwback movie. AND it just so happens that on 34 years ago today, March 24th, the Breakfast Club met for their infamous detention. This of course led me to start thinking about how many amazing 80s movies there are (and why aren't there this many good ones today?!). Here's a few of my top ones if you need a good movie selection for your weekend! There's obviously too many amazing 80's movies to list, so let us know- what are your favorites!
- The Breakfast Club: great group of characters, even better movie. Why can't schools be this innocently risqué anymore
- The Goonies: Is there anyone that exists that actually DOESN'T like this movie?
- Die Hard: If you want an evening of action and a young and buff Bruce Willis (yes please), this is your choice
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off: Let yourself get a little bit crazy!
- Ghostbusters: For the comedy loving, paranormal loving, and movie-loving population. This one's a classic
- Fast Times and Ridgemont High: You can never go wrong in the nostalgia department watching this movie classic. I watch it at least once a month
- Beverly Hills Cop: Two for the price of one- an awesome movie and an awesome theme song stuck in your head for days
- The Karate Kid: Get ready to "Wax On, Wax Off" all weekend long (does that sound weird?)
- Beetlejuice: For the Time Burton, macabre, Halloween-loving people out there (like me), this is the perfect weekend relaxation movie
- The Lost Boys: 'Come join us Michael!' Or at least watch the movie and enjoy your weekend with a classic!
- Better Off Dead, Say Anything, or ANYTHING John Cusack