How Would You Spend a $1.6 Billion Lottery Prize
Well, the Mega Millions jackpot is now at $1.6 Billion since there's been no winner.
Seriously, what would someone even DO with $1.6 billion, or even half of that with taxes and stuff taken out.
News 10 abc reported that no one hit the jackpot for the Mega Millions Lottery Game, so the jackpot is now at an all-time high of 1.6 billion dollars. To me, that's more money than someone could ever dream of having. I'm happy winning $16 on a scratch off. But really, we want to know, what fun things would you do if you won??? Here's some of my ideas:
- Put aside a portion for the community- as a healthcare worker I'd make sure to do something to benefit the Capital Region through shelter or healthcare
- Pay off my bills! And with that much money, my family's bills too
- Go to as many concerts as I wanted! And not stress about VIP for the good ones too. A rescheduled Ozzy show across the country, count me in!
- Enjoy vacation for once- because seriously, I'm working class, I can't even remember what a vacation is
- Savings savings savings- put a bunch of that moolah in savings so I can enjoy the rest of my working life, a little bit more stress free (I think that's what all the pros say to do, right?)