I’m Steve King Your New Q105.7 Afternoon Guy
Hey! I'm Steve King your new afternoon guy on Q105.7! I love classic rock and can't wait to share it from 3pm-8pm. Here's everything you need to know about me in 5 bullet points.
- Married to the most understanding woman a immature guy could ask for for the last 26 years. We also have 2 great kids....they think I'm an idiot...they're right.
- I'm a Jeep freak and total gear-head. Most days you'll find me with grease under my finger nails or finding a trail to explore.
- I've been playing radio for almost 30 years in cities like Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Omaha and now Albany.
- Favorite bands: Black Sabbath, Motorhead, Van Halen, Greenday, Bob Seger and The Carpenters. No.....not the Carpenters....unless they did a duet with Lemmy.
- I'm a big dog lover. I have 4 big dogs. A Newfoundland, Great Pyrenees, Golden Retriever and English Coon Hound.
My show on Q105.7 is all about the music and you! Call me, let me know what you want to hear, use the Q105.7 app to message me and let's get through the afternoon together with some rocking tunes.
Monday, July 1st, my first day on the air, I'll be out in Saratoga Springs at The Ice House from 3pm-7pm. Free Beer and Hot Wings will be stopping by to hang out and meet you! I'll also have cool stuff to giveaway each hour like Heart tickets for their show July 21st at SPAC.
So, now that I'm here what should I check out in the Capitol Region? Where should I eat? What is a "must see" or "must do" in the area.