Just Announced-New Show Added to the New York State Fair
The Great New York State Fair announced an addition to their Chevy Concert Series as Blues Traveler kicks off the final weekend of festivities with a performance on Friday September 3rd at 7pm on the Chevy Court stage.
No need to purchase a separate concert ticket. All shows in the Chevrolet Music Festival are free with $3 admission to the Fair. Blues Traveler joins a lineup of more than 50 national touring shows presented in the Chevrolet Music Festival, the largest free music festival at any state fair in America.
More than 50 national touring shows will perform between August 20th and September 6th, making this the largest free music festival at any state fair in America. Here is the current schedule of Rock shows:
- Ratt - Saturday 8/21 at 7 pm - Chevy Court
- Foreigner - Monday 8/23 at 8 pm - Chevy Park
- Reo Speedwagon - Wednesday 8/25 at 8 pm - Chevy Park
- Melissa Etheridge - Friday, 8/27 at 8 pm - Chevy Park
- Great White with Vixen - Saturday 8/28 at 7pm - Chevy Court
- Dropkick Murphys - Sunday, 8/29 at 8pm - Chevy Park
- Halestorm - Tuesday 8/31 at 8pm - Chevy Park
- Blue Oyster Cult - Wednesday 9/1 at 8pm - Chevy Court
- Starship featuring Mickey Thomas - Thursday 9/2 at 7pm - Chevy Court
- Uncle Cracker - Friday 9/3 at 2pm - Chevy Court
- Blues Traveler - Friday 9/3 at 7pm - Chevy Court
The Chevy Park Stage is located on the west end of the Fairgrounds. Seating areas in Chevy Court are limited to first come – first seated. Here are some of the do's and don'ts.
- No smoking or vaping within the grassy areas of Chevy Park or Chevy Court.
- Seats may not be "saved" for others.
- Unattended personal items, such as blankets, clothing, coolers, bags, etc., that are intended to save seats will be collected and held for return to the Fairgoer.
- Wheelchair and limited-mobility seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Each wheelchair and limited-mobility seat is allowed 2 companion seats. Companions seated in the wheelchair section must remain seated.
- No professional cameras or professional recording devices allowed.
- No umbrellas while the show is underway.