Super Capital Region Spots for Super Bowl Sunday
Super Bowl Sunday is here! The teams have been decided! The halftime entertainment has been decided! Now you need to decide where you will watch the Big Game. Here are a few Capital Region suggestions for watching Super Bowl LV.
Capital Region Restaurants and Sports Bars
- Blessing's Tavern II - 1116 Watervliet Shaker Rd. - Colonie - I love the food at Blessing's and have visited often as it is about 2 miles from my home. Not a bad seat in the house with big screen TV's behind the bar and in the dining area. Blessing's also offers a Super Bowl Catering MENU.
- Druthers Brewing Company - 1053 Broadway - Albany - Reservations are suggested for Super Bowl Sunday. Place your reservation HERE. Druthers Albany has a huge space for the game! It's literally a 17,000 square foot warehouse. You also have the option of calling prior to Sunday to reserve a Super Bowl Party Pack to go featuring beer cheese dip, monkey bread, wings, mac & cheese, pizza and 2 growlers of your tap beer of choice. 518-650-7996.
- Brick House Tavern + Tap - 579 Troy Schenectady Road #80 - Latham - No reservations needed. Just the Big Game on the Big Screen and you can watch from a recliner!
Watching the Game from Home
Thanks to the pandemic there may be a record number of us watching the Bucs and the Chiefs from home. This is what you need to know.
- Super Bowl LV - Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, Florida
- Kansas City Chiefs at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Kick Off at 6:30p
- Watch locally on CBS 6 Albany
- Watch FREE at cbssports.com and the CBS Sports App (Pre-Game festivities start at 2pm)
- Here is a LIST of devices supported to watch the game
- The game will be also be streamed free on NFL digital properties across devices, and on mobile via the participating teams' mobile properties
TACKLE THESE: Check Out the Best Uniforms In Each NFL Team's History
Enter your number to get our free mobile app