The Glad Game
A lot of people are very upset and frightened today because of the Presidential Election so I thought it would be a good idea to play the Glad Game like Stewie Griffin did in that episode of Family Guy, I'll start.
- The smell of breakfast being cooked when you wake up in the morning.
- When the New England Patriots lose.
- When I pick a booger and no one notices.
- The WWE Women's Division because when they actually wrestle, they sweat and their wrestling tights tend to stick to their body and make their tights look tighter and if their boobs move around a lot.
- When I asked my son if he wanted to eat a cow and he said "No! you don't eat cows, you look at them and pet them."
- Looking over the lawn after you're done mowing it.
- When you put on a fresh pair of socks after wearing the same pair for three months.
- When you peal of the plastic seal on a container of ice cream on your first try.
- A sip of water after you're done with your workout.
- Chris Jericho's WWE debut.
- A cigarette in a warm car on a cold night with the window open just enough to balance out the temperature.
- The legalization of recreational marijuana in Massachusetts.
- Nipple slips.
- Pealing off a scab.
These are some of the things I think about that make me glad, what makes you feel glad?