The Most Disappointing Rock Moments of the Past Year
The year and the decade are coming to an end. Usually, there are always 'best of lists' floating around, which I do now enjoy reading.
However, I have to admit there were some let downs this past year in the rock world. At least, to me. Here's a few of my biggest disappointments over the past year, let me know if you agree (or what you would add):
- The Van Halen Reunion Tour that never was: so much hype for something that never actually happened.
- The Soundgarden-Vicky Cornell lawsuit: Just a sad situation
- The death of Ric Ocasek and Eddie Money: Need I say more
- The Fire Destruction of the Masters: That time when masters recordings from the likes of Guns N' Roses and the Eagles were destroyed by a fire (the fire actually happened in 2008 but the extend of the loss came out this past year)
- Gibson's Guitar Destroying: That time Gibson was caught destroying hundreds of guitars. Even if they weren't usable of salvageable, it's still a sad and depressing sight to see