Watch Lars Ulrich Interview Dave Grohl, Plus News on Dave Mustaine, Scorpions + More
In addition to the big stories we covered today, Wire-to-Wire provides you with some of the other key rock and metal news items from Sept. 14, 2017:
- Did you catch Dave Grohl on Lars Ulrich's It's Electric show on Beats 1? Here's your chance to check it out in its entirety and with video in the player above.
- Megadeth's Dave Mustaine will greet his fans at 9:45AM ET Friday morning (Sept. 15) at the New York Stock Exchange facade balcony, according to a posting by the New York Stock Exchange.
- Scorpions revealed during a SiriusXM Town Hall with Eddie Trunk that there will be a best-of ballads collection being released this fall. Klaus Meine stated that they had just come from the studio where they had been working on "a couple of bonus tracks" for the set. He hinted that a November release was likely.
- Tom Keifer will give his solo album The Way Life Goes a deluxe edition release on Oct. 20. The expanded offering includes his cover of the Beatles' "With a Little Help From My Friends," a piano rendition of "Nobody's Fool" and a separate "Nobody's Fool" duet with Lzzy Hale. The set also has a DVD with a documentary, live performances and music videos. Pre-orders are available via Amazon and at the Cleopatra Records website.
- Weezer have dropped another new song ahead of their Pacific Daydream album. Take a listen to sun-tinged rocker "Beach Boys" right here and get your pre-orders in for the disc right here.
- After releasing new music earlier in the year, Of Mice & Men appear to be closing in on finishing their first album minus longtime vocalist Austin Carlile. The disc has reached the mixing process, as evidenced by a new photo of Chris Lord-Alge working on the set in the studio.
- Ensiferum's Two Paths album arrives tomorrow (Sept. 15), but you can get a closer look at how it came together thanks to a new behind-the-scene featurette that can be found here.
Loudwire 360 News Video
Loudwire Music Awards Tickets Available Now!