13 Reasons You Should Move Out Of NY Right Now
Yeah, I know. Everyone hates New York. Thus why there is this list.
See for me New York isn't so bad. Then again, I was born and raised here. At the same time I also really do see the flaws. NYUP does too. But they went with a few oddballs many of us can agree with. Here is their list.
- The water tastes funky.
- Things are sticky.
- Too many small towns.
- New York City
- All four seasons are too intense.
- It already doesn't feel like New York sometimes.
- Too many bodies of water.
- Too many waterfalls.
- Too many good restaurants to choose from.
- Hiking isn't challenging.
- Too close to the North Pole.
- Everything is old.
- You feel trapped.
In all honesty, I think they were having a bit of fun at NYUP. This is clearly a list of why you should stay. No mention of taxes, high rent or numerous other things others quote for reasons to move.