Love Stewart’s Shops? No Way You Knew All 10 Of These Trivia Questions!
Us New Yorker's love our Stewart's Shops. Is it home state pride? Love of the ice cream? Addiction to the coffee? What is it about Stewart's that is a New York State passion?
As much as you love Stewart's Shops and as often as you visit your favorite location on a daily basis, how much do you actually know about the chain of convenience store? See how many of the following you can answer correctly, without looking it up.
10 Trivia Questions about Stewart's Shops. Answers below.
1. Recently a certain flavor of Stewart's Ice Cream was voted #1 at the World Dairy Expo! Which one was it?
- Adirondack Bear Paw
- Peanut Butter Pandemonium
- Crumbs Along the Mohawk
2. Stewart's Shops are located in which states outside of New York?
3. Which Stewart's Shop is currently their biggest location?
- Ballston Spa - Route 50
- Poughkeepsie - Albany Post Road
- Port Henry - South Main Street
4. Who is the 'Stewart' in Stewart's Shops?
- Don Stewart
- Stew Leonard
- Stewart Donaldson
5. Which year did Stewart's start offering self-serve coffee?
6. Which year did Stewart's open it's first store?
7. Which state supplies Stewart's Shops with milk?
- New York
8. How many people are employed by Stewart's Shops?
- Less than 2,000
- More than 10,000
- At least 4,500
9. How many Stewart's Shop locations are there?
10. Which town is the Stewart's Shops headquarters located in?
- Glens Falls, NY
- Ballston Spa, NY
- Schenectady, NY
Let's see how you did! Here are the answers!