Nearly 30 Artists Announced to Play the 2023 Big E
New York State fair season is about to get underway and run until early September. That's 2-and-a-half months of rides, music, livestock and fair food! Come September, if you are craving more, there is a huge multi-state fair in Massachusetts called the Big E.
The Big E, in West Springfield, MA., is about 90 minutes from the Capital Region. When you get there you will find a celebration of all the New England states, more rides, plenty of fried food and entertainment. The Big E just announced some of the artists that you will see this year and many are FREE.
The Big E offers a variety of entertainment, including concerts in the Big E Arena. Shows in the arena require a separate ticket purchase, in addition to your admission ticket. Here are some of the arena artists announced for 2023.
- September 17 - Parker McCollum
- September 23 - Quinn XCII
- September 24 - Chris Young
- September 30 - Third Eye Blind
The Big E offers free entertainment, with your paid admission to the fair, on the Court of Honor Stage. Here are some of the artists announced to perform in 2023.
- September 15 - Molly Hatchet
- September 17 - Vertical Horizon
- September 18 and 19 - Humble Pie Legacy
- September 18 and 19 - O-Town
- September 20 - Dokken
- September 21 - Megan Moroney
- September 22 - The Verve Pipe
- September 29 - Puddle of Mudd
- October 1 - Lonestar
The Big E runs from September 15th until October 1st featuring Storrowtown Village, farmers market, the midway, novelty shops and more. Tickets for the Big E start at $10 and are available HERE.