New York State Fair Adds Ann Wilson of Heart to Summer Concert Series
In just three months the gates to the Great New York State Fair will open and the fun will begin! Ride the rides, have several bites to eat and take in a concert or two. The 2023 season will kick off on Wednesday August 23rd and wrap up on Monday September 1st, Labor Day.
Several of the free concerts at the New York State Fair in Syracuse have been announced with more to come. Today we got word of the latest artist added to the concert series. Don't miss a thing. Check the dates and details below.
Just announced today, Ann Wilson of Heart will perform on the Suburban Park Stage on Wednesday August 30th at 8pm. Ann will perform with her band Tripsitter. Concerts at the New York State Fair are free with your admission to the fairgrounds. Here are some of the recent additions to the summer 2023 lineup.
- Wednesday 8/23 at 2pm - Steven Page (formerly of Barenaked Ladies) - Suburban Park Stage
- Thursday 8/31 at 8pm - Ludacris - Suburban Park Stage
Admission to the 2023 New York State Fair is $6 for adults but if you are under 12 or over 65 your ticket is free. The fairgrounds hours are:
- Monday through Thursday - 9am - 11pm
- Friday through Sunday - 9am - 11:59pm (no entry or re-entry after 10pm)
- Monday 9/4 (Labor Day) the grounds will fully close at 9pm
- For additional event hours click HERE
To be clear, there are 2 Ann Wilson's scheduled to play the New York State Fair. Ann Wilson of Heart on 8/23 and Christian Music artist Anne Wilson on Monday 8/28. Many more artists are expected to be announced in the coming weeks. In the meantime, let's take a look back at some of the artists that played the New York State Fair in the past.