Stone Temple Pilots in Schenectady! 10 Things To Know Before You Go!
The Summer concert season is not over yet! Saturday evening Stone Temple Pilots take over Frog Alley, 108 State Street, in Schenectady.
Stone Temple Pilots only have 5 dates left to perform in 2022 and we are fortunate enough to have them rolling through the Capital Region this weekend. Reports from the road show that Stone Temple Pilots have been performing approximately 15 songs each night filled with so many of their big 'radio songs' that made them famous. Here are some of the things to know before you go to Frog Alley Saturday.
Whether it has been a couple of years or a couple of weeks since you attended your latest concert, each show seems to have unique guidelines, rules and timeline. If you are heading to Frog Alley Saturday evening we want to make sure you have the info needed to plan ahead. Check ticket availability HERE. This is the tentative timeline for the STP concert.
- 12:00PM - Frog Alley open
- 6:00PM - Doors to venue open
- 7:00PM - Robot Monster opens the show
- 8:00PM - Stone Temple Pilots
- 12:00AM - Frog Alley closes
More Event Information:
- Must be 21 or older
- No re-entry
- No backpacks allowed
- All bags subject to search
- No bags larger than a clutch allowed (approximately the size of a hand) unless they are clear
- Lawn chairs are OK
- NO outside food
- NO outside drinks - INCLUDING: alcohol, sealed water bottles
- NO guns, knives, blades, weapons of any kind
- NO tents
- NO coolers
Frog Alley typically has a Drink Ticket policy in place for concerts. You will be able to purchase a sing drink ticket or a 4-pack of drink tickets at the designated booth. You will use these tickets to purchase your drinks while at the concert. For more FAQ's click HERE.