The Downtown Albany Hot Chocolate Stroll Is This Saturday
Who doesn't love a nice warm creamy mug of hot chocolate on a cold winter day? Wrapping your hands around the warm mug to feel the heat and smell that rich chocolate.
Saturday is the first annual Albany Hot Chocolate Stroll and it sounds pretty awesome. Not only does it include your traditional hot chocolate, but also some hot chocolate cocktails too. There are ten businesses participating...including some bars.
You can buy tickets to sample the hot chocolate for $1 each or if you buy them before the event you get a discount. All the details can be found HERE. The Albany Chocolate Stroll is happening Saturday, December 7 from noon until 2 p.m.
Here are some of the local businesses that will be offering hot chocolate on a cold Saturday.
- The Enchanted Florist of Albany (54 Columbia Street)
- The Excelsior Pub (54 Philip Street)
- First Church in Albany (110 N Pearl Street)
- Hilton Albany (40 Lodge Street)
- The Knick Apartments (16 Sheridan Avenue)
- Loch & Quay (414 Broadway)
- McGeary's Irish Pub (4 Clinton Square)
- The Olde English Pub & Pantry (683 Broadway)
- Parish Public House (388 Broadway)
- Stacks Espresso (488 Broadway)