ZZ Top and Skynyrd At SPAC Tonight, Here’s 10 Things You Need To Know
ZZ Top and Lynyrd Skynyrd are bringing the "Sharp Dressed Simple Man Tour" to Saratoga and this is your guide to the show!
ZZ Top and Lynyrd Skynyrd with special guest Uncle Kracker at Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC) on Friday September 8, 2023. What time does the box office open? When do the parking lots open? When do the gates open and what are you allowed to bring in? All of this and more is answered below.
The September 8th show is the the only New York date remaining on this 'Sharp Dressed Simple Man Tour'. Fans have been waiting a long time for this date to arrive as tickets went on sale way back on Friday December 16, 2022. Check ticket availability HERE.
SARATOGA PERFORMING ARTS CENTER, 108 Avenue of the Pines, Saratoga
- 12 Noon - Box office opens
- 3:30pm - Parking lots open - General parking is $10 per vehicle and must be paid with a credit or debit card upon entry to the lot
- 5:00pm - Gates open
- 6:30pm - Uncle Kracker
- Times subject to change
- SPAC is a cashless venue (there are Cash to Card kiosks inside venue)
- Bag Policy - Make sure you have the correct type and size
- All children over the age of 2 need a ticket.
- Water – an empty water bottle OR up to 1 gallon of water in a factory sealed bottle
- Food - in a clear, 1-gallon zip-lock bag
- Cameras - nonprofessional only, no detachable lenses
- For a full list of what is permitted click HERE