Bradley Cooper Filming In the Area! 5 Places You Could Run Into the Star!
Will you spot Bradley Cooper near the Capital Region this week?
Actor/Producer/Director Bradley Cooper will be shooting his latest movie close to the Capital Region so, if he is in town, it is possible you could see him at a restaurant, hotel, coffee shop. Let's explore some of the possibilities.
Bradley Cooper will be taking over Tanglewood in Lenox, MA, today through Thursday May 26th, to film the Netflix biopic 'Maestro', about composer Leonard Bernstein and his 30 year love story with Felicia Montealegre.
If Bradley Cooper is in the area for this portion of filming there is a chance you could run into him. The man has to eat and probably needs coffee. I did a little research and came up with 5 favorable places you might run into Bradley over the next several days.
That picture was taken this month in Manhattan so you now have a recent image of what to look for. Here are some locations near Tanglewood where you could, possibly, perhaps run into the celeb.
- The Inn at Kenmore Hall, Richmond, MA - This 5 star hotel is less than 5 miles from Tanglewood and has a history with Leonard Bernstein. The composer spent summers in their guest cottage.
- The Wheatleigh, Lenox, MA - If I were Bradley cooper I'd stay at this Gilded Age luxury resort.
- Portico at Wheatleigh, Lenox, MA - Another reason to believe Mr. Cooper would stay at the Wheatleigh is the fine dining at the resort.
- Nudel Restaurant, Lenox, MA - You know it's a nice restaurant when they don't open until 3pm. Maybe an after shoot dinner?
- Lenox Coffee, Lenox, MA - This 4 star coffee location is right on Main Street and perfect place for a celebrity to get some caffeine. You can have some too.
Bradley Cooper earlier today at Bleecker Street. Thank you IG USA_Shka for this video 💞
♬ Shallow - Radio Edit - Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper