Daylight Savings this Weekend.
You're going to lose and hour off your weekend and your Monday is going to be miserable but we are all going to an extra hour of daylight.
Daylight Savings begins at 2:00 AM on March 12th and if we did not have to set our clocks manually before the internet I don't think anyone would really notice.
Because most people are clueless and will probably forget that Daylight Savings is this weekend it is the perfect opportunity to mess with someone.
I would suggest playing a prank on a pot head or a socially acceptable alcoholic but not a meth head or anyone who uses drugs stronger the Marijuana or Alcohol because they not react well to such a prank.
What kind of prank:
- Convince someone that you did something in the hour that was lost, come up with specific details and use props.
- At 2:00 AM turn to the person you're pranking and say: "There you are!?!? Where did you go?!?!"
- Turn off the power just before the time change, when it comes back on insist the world must of almost ended but Bill & Ted must of saved us.
- Get that special someone really drunk or stoned and when the time changes convince them that the two of you were abducted by aliens.
- Pretend that there is no such thing as Daylight Savings and that it never happened and that the time has always been that way.
- Tell someone to meet you when the time changes, then get really upset that they did not meet you.
If you don't like my pranks then come up with your own, or just don't do anything at all.