Saratoga County Sheriffs Take Down Alleged 19 Year Old Meth Dealer
They say it was a long investigation, but the Saratoga County Sheriff's Office says a person responsible for methamphetamine sales throughout Saratoga County has been caught.
Cops arrested 19 year old Raven Stables of Saratoga Springs at a traffic stop on Thursday. Although no timeline was provided the Sheriff's office says it had been looking into the sales of narcotics in different areas of Saratoga County for a long while. Stables was pulled over on Rowland Street in the Town of Milton due to a number of active warrants from the towns of Milton, Moreau and Malta. Police say she missed a number of previously scheduled court dates.
Currently, the 19 year old is facing three felony charges:
- 2 Counts of criminal sale of a controlled substance
- 2 Counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance
- 1 Count of bail jumping
Police and drug enforcement agencies have been actively going after meth dealers in the county has of late. In February 33 year old Matthan Carroll of Saratoga pleaded guilty to sending and receiving meth through the mail with a Clifton Park post office box. And Last November five Saratoga County men were arrested in a major bust spanning all across the Capital Region. They include:
- 48 year old Everett Russell Bishop of Wilton
- 26 year old Miguel John of Saratoga Springs
- 37 year old Christopher Millington of Gansevoort
- 28 year old Dalton Remines of Galway
- 39 year old Clinton Waddell of Middle Grove
If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction or substance abuse, help is available at samhsa.gov or by calling 800-662-4357.