The Show Must Go On? Concert Changes at New York State Fair
Before heading to the New York State Fair to see your favorite band make sure to check the schedule as there have been some adjustments, cancellations and replacements. Here is the latest from the The Fair.
Just announced Thursday, the 80's Rock band Great White have cancelled their performance originally scheduled Saturday 8/28 at 7pm. The all-female 80's band Vixen will perform as planned. Vixen will hit the Chevy Court Stage Saturday at 7pm.
Sister Sledge intended to be at the fair on Friday August 27th but had to cancell. Local Bruce Springsteen tribute act Born to Run Band is now on the schedule for Friday August 27th at 2pm on the Chevy Park stage.
Noah Cyrus was scheduled to perform on Sunday, August 29th at 2pm at Chevy Park. Her appearance has been cancelled. Upstate New York-based modern jazz group The Pickle Mafia will replace her.
Here are some of the acts schedule to perform between August 27th and September 6th:
- Melissa Etheridge - Friday, 8/27 at 8 pm - Chevy Park
- Dropkick Murphys - Sunday, 8/29 at 8pm - Chevy Park
- Halestorm - Tuesday 8/31 at 8pm - Chevy Park
- Blue Oyster Cult - Wednesday 9/1 at 8pm - Chevy Court
- Starship featuring Mickey Thomas - Thursday 9/2 at 7pm - Chevy Court
- Uncle Cracker - Friday 9/3 at 2pm - Chevy Court
- Blues Traveler - Friday 9/3 at 7pm - Chevy Court
- Joan Jett and the Blackhearts - Monday September 6th at 1pm - Chevy Park
- Cheap Trick - Monday September 6th at 6pm - Chevy Park
The Chevy Park Stage is located on the west end of the Fairgrounds. Seating areas in Chevy Court are limited to first come – first seated.