Local Kid Bites into Halloween Candy and Finds a Needle
What is wrong with people!
Seriously. According to News 10 abc, local police are investigating a needle found in some Halloween candy after trick-or-treating. The horrifying thing? A child actually bit into the candy bar, and noticed a needle in her candy. The picture posted by News 10 abc shows a Mounds bar with a sewing needle half sticking out.
I mean, first of all, none of this is ok. What if the needle was tainted? Or the candy. Or the needle was swallowed. I'm glad local police are investigating, but in the meantime, make sure you're checking the trick-or-treating goodies. The Hoosick Falls Police Department are involved with this incident, but not much other information is given by News 10 abc. They are asking anyone with information to call the Hoosick Falls Police at (518) 496-7575.