Cheap Things To This Weekend In The Capital Region.
I’m new to the area and it’s tough to figure out what to do, where to go and what cool things there are to do around the Capital Region. I'm learning quickly, but this is a big area to explore. That’s why it’s been so great that www.nyup.com comes up with a list of cheap things to do in the upstate. One of the first things that caught my attention was the huge garage sale along Route 90. That hits both free admission and bargains! My wife loves garage sales so I’m pretty sure we’ll end up there this weekend. I love classic cars so I can see me hitting one or more of the classic car shows this weekend.
- Westfall Station Café Car Cruise In July 27, 1-4PM 13 Averill Ave, Averill Park
- Oswego Harborfest July 25-28 FREE
- 50 Mile Route 90 Garage Sale 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, July 27 and Sunday, July 28 FREE to browse
- Indigenous Music & Arts Festival 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, July 27 and Sunday, July 28 $10 adult and $5 age 3-17.
- Namaste with CDWBA - Yoga in Washington Park 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. Sunday, July 28 FREE
- Classic Car Cruise and Show: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, July 27 Arrowhead Park, 160 Rte 28, Inlet, NY 13360 FREE
- Queer Clothing Exchange and Skillshare Albany Social Justice Center, 33 Central Ave Noon to 5 p.m. Sunday, July 28 FREE
- Cohoes Proud Car Show Sunday, Jul 28 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Cohoes City Hall, 97 Mohawk Street Cohoes, $15 to enter a car, but free to browse.