Low Key Best Pizza Per County
Pizza is pizza. Even when it is bad, it's good. But these ones are great and great!
Let's make this fun too. How many of these places have you been to? What is your go-to style of pie to get at these places? Here we go on the list.
- Albany County: Romo's Pizza in Glenmont
- Columbia County: Oak Pizzeria Napolenta in Hudson
- Fulton County: Plaza's Italian Bistro in Gloversville
- Montgomery County: Mercato Pizza Restaurant in Canajoharie
- Rensselaer County: Ipek's La Bella Pizza in East Greenbush
- Saratoga County: Gennaro's Pizza Parlor in Saratoga
- Schenectady County: Paulie's Pizza in Schenectady
- Schoharie County: Middle Village Pasta and Grille in Middleburgh
- Warren County: Cornerstone Restaurant and Pizzeria in Glens Falls
- Washington County: Silvano's in Cambridge
Which one is your favorite? I myself haven't been to a single one of them. My favorite in the area is Red Front.
More from all of the counties in the state listed at NYUP here.