Pizza Places You Need to Visit in Each County [LIST]
I love pizza. What other food can you eat at any point of the day and it's completely acceptable? Well, now, you'll know, no matter which county you're in at whatever time, where you have to go!
I have no problem trying new and interesting places to have pizza in the Capital Region. I feel like pizza is one of those things that once you get your place, that's the only one you'll visit. If you're looking to broaden your horizons or happen to be out of your neighborhood, here are the best per county that New York Upstate came up with, I narrowed it down to the 518.
- Albany County (Glenmont): Romo's Pizza, they recommend the 9W- red sauce, broccoli, roasted red peppers, garlic, onion, cheese, oregano
- Columbia County (Hudson): Oak Pizzeria, they recommend The Bianca - basil, mozzarella, ricotta, chili flakes and parmesan cheese
- Greene County (Catskill): Pomodoro's Italian Eatery, they recommend the Country Style Pizza - mushrooms, green peppers, onions, black olives and eggplant
- Montgomery County (Canajoharie): Mercato Pizza Restaurant, they recommend Clam Casino White Pizza - clams, spices, herbs, bacon, onions and Parmesan cheese
- Rensselaer County (East Greenbush): Ipek's La Bella Pizza, they recommend Chicken Bacon Ranch
- Saratoga County (Saratoga Springs): Gennaro's Pizza Parlor, they recommend Clam Pie Oreganata - fresh mozzarella, baby clams, homemade seasoned gourmet bread crumbs
- Schenectady County (Schenectady): Paulie's Pizza, they recommend Chicken Fajita Pizza - homemade red sauce, mozzarella and cheddar cheeses, seasoned chicken, peppers and onions
- Schoharie County (Middleburgh): Middle Village Pasta and Grille, they recommend the Pizzette Greca - feta cheese, red peppers and olives
- Warren County (Glens Falls): Cornerstone Restaurant and Pizzeria, they recommend The Carnivore - ham, bacon, pepperoni and Italian sausage
- Washington County (Cambridge): Silvano's