Stores We’ll Say Goodbye To In 2019
With more and more people doing their retail shopping online, many of the brick and mortar stores are closing their doors. Here are a few that will be closing in 2019. There are many well-known name brand stores that are closing some of their stores and others that are shutting down completely. According to Simplemost.com, everything from electronics to cheap items to clothing stores will be closing their doors forever.
Here is a list of the stores that will close, some of them we knew about others are new.
- Dressbarn - this was just announced last week.
- Payless Shoe Stores - all 2500 of these stores are closed
- Gymboree and Crazy 8s - shutting down around 800 stores throughout the U.S. and Canada
- Family Dollar - shutting down 390 stores across the U.S.
- Gap - closing 230 of its stores
- H&M - will close 160 stores across the U.S.
- The Children's Place - closing 300 stores by 2020
- Foot Locker - will close 165 stores this year
This is just a small list of more to come according to the website. Sad to see these stores go, but I am guilty of shopping online more than going inside the stores.