One Common Grilling Item That’s Actually a Hazard
I never would’ve guessed of all the things involved with grilling that one common item would be a hazard! But apparently, there’s some danger in grilling outside of just the charcoal and flames. According to News 10 abc grilling brushes can be hazardous. The reason why? The wire bristles of the brush come loose, get stuck on food, and then people accidentally eat them. Seriously! According to News 10 abc, risks of accidentally ingesting these wire bristles include puncturing soft tissue in your neck or even as serious as perforating your gastrointestinal tract (stomach and intestines). I mean, the odds of this happening seem pretty slim but it’s enough to make you want to double check your food before you take a bite! Burger with bristle anyone?